Highlights of Ireland Tour
Travelling with your own private driver-guide in one on our luxury vehicles from Galway to Kenmare checking out all things of interest along the way. A Whiskey tasting at Ireland’s oldest licensed distillery in Kilbeggan, explore The Burren which has one of the densest concentrations of archaeology in the country, not to mention The Cliffs of Moher. Then on to The Iveragh Peninsula more commonly known as The Ring of Kerry. Then on our way back to Dublin Blarney Castle and The Rock of Cashel.
Day 1: Dublin to Galway
Then on to Galway for your first night.
Day 2: Galway to Dingle
Day 3: Dingle to Kenmare
Then Kenmare our base for the next two nights.
Day 4: The Ring of Kerry
Then back to Kenmare and one of its many Irish pubs and restaurants.
Day 5: Kenmare to Dublin
- Luxury Sedan 1-3 pax
- Mercedes V Class 3-6 pax
- Your vehicle, our vehicles are all current models and have all appropriate licenses & insurance to operate as a private hire vehicle in Ireland they are also maintained to the highest standards, fuel and all local taxes & tolls.
- Your trained driver-guide who will be with you for the duration of your tour.
Costs do not include:
- Your accommodation, we are happy to advise and recommend hotel and B&B options for your tour we are also happy to book your accommodation for you.
- Lunches and Dinners are not included in the above costs.
- Entrance fees to non OPW heritage sites are not included in the cost for your tour.
- Gratuities, we do not automatically add a gratuity for your Driver-Guide to your invoice, that said your driver-guide will do everything in his power to enhance your stay in Ireland and will be happy to recommend restaurants and bars for dinner, organise falconry, spa treatments, fishing or horse riding so a gratuity is always gratefully received. We would recommend 15%-20% as a guideline.
- All booking deposits are non refundable.
- All payments less actual transactions charges will be refunded up to 30 days before the tour.
- 50% refund between 30 days and 7 days before a tour.
- No refunds within 7days of a tour.
- Customers who don’t show up on the day of a tour are also liable for the full cost of the tour.
Get In Touch
If you would like to discuss any of the tours shown on this site, or if you’re looking to customise your own tour and just want to ‘pick our brains’ we’d be only too delighted to chat with you.