5 Day Luxury Tour
Day 1: Private Dublin City Tour
Re-Live a thousand years of Dublin’s history from the Vikings to a walled medieval city then to the elegant 18th century Georgian development that made Dublin the 2nd city of the British Empire.
Overnight The Merrion Hotel Dublin
Day 2: Touring from Dublin to Kinsale in Co Cork
Today you depart Dublin and travel through the counties of Kildare, Laois, Tipperary & Cork
stopping at The Rock of Cashel a spectacular group of medieval buildings set on an outcrop of limestone and reputedly the site of the conversion of Aenghus King of Munster by St Patrick. From Cashel we head for Jameson Midleton Distillery where thousands of casks of Whiskey are ageing and the largest pot still in the world. Then onto Charles fort the 17th century star shaped fort overlooking Kinsale Harbour. Kinsale a small harbour town, its long waterfront filled with yachts, narrow winding streets filled with galleries, shops & restaurants captivates visitors.
Kinsale is also the gateway to The Wild Atlantic Way.
Overnight Actons Hotel Kinsale
Day 3: Touring from Kinsale to Kenmare in Co Kerry
After a morning walk around the narrow streets of Kinsale we drive through West Cork and the picturesque towns of Clonakilty with many links to Michael Collins, Skibbereen and The Famine museum travelling on through Bantry Bay and over The Caha Pass and into Kenmare.
Kenmare or in Gaelic Neidin meaning little nest was founded in 1670, situated on The Ring of Kerry and just north of Killarney National Park. Kenmare boast many fine restaurants, pubs & shops.
Overnight The Park Hotel Kenmare
Day 4: Touring The Iveragh Peninsula
The Ring of Kerry known all over the world follows the coastline of the Iveragh peninsula. It is one of the most dramatic scenic drives in Ireland 175kms of picturesque villages, historic landmarks, mountains, sandy coves and beaches. With plenty of stops along the way Daniel O’Connell’s summer home dating back to 1702, The Skellig Ring with views over Valentia and Skellig Michael. Stopping for lunch at The Smugglers Inn on Waterville beach.
Overnight The Park Hotel Kenmare
Day 5: Touring from Kenmare back to Dublin or Shannon
Today we travel back to Dublin via Killarney and Muckross House and Gardens a Victorian mansion built by Arthur Herbert between 1839-43 is set on a small peninsula between Muckross Lake and Lough Leane, maybe take a jaunting car trip around the along the lakes.
Then on to Blarney Castle built nearly six hundred years ago by Cormac McCarthy and home to The Blarney Stone found at the top of the tower, kiss it and you will never be lost for words again which may or may not be a good thing?
Then back to Dublin in time for Dinner.
- Mercedes Sedan/ Skoda Superb
- Mercedes V Class
- Your vehicle, our vehicles are all current models and have all appropriate licenses & insurance to operate as a private hire vehicle in Ireland they are also maintained to the highest standards, fuel and all local taxes & tolls.
- Your trained driver-guide who will be with you for the duration of your tour.
Costs do not include:
- Your accommodation, we are happy to advise and recommend hotel and B&B options for your tour we are also happy to book your accommodation for you.
- Lunches and Dinners are not included in the above costs.
- Entrance fees to non OPW heritage sites are not included in the cost for your tour.
- Gratuities, we do not automatically add a gratuity for your Driver-Guide to your invoice, that said your driver-guide will do everything in his power to enhance your stay in Ireland and will be happy to recommend restaurants and bars for dinner, organise falconry, spa treatments, fishing or horse riding so a gratuity is always gratefully received. We would recommend 15%-20% as a guideline.
- All booking deposits are non refundable.
- All payments less actual transactions charges will be refunded up to 30 days before the tour.
- 50% refund between 30 days and 7 days before a tour.
- No refunds within 7days of a tour.
- Customers who don’t show up on the day of a tour are also liable for the full cost of the tour.
Get In Touch
If you would like to discuss any of the tours shown on this site, or if you’re looking to customise your own tour and just want to ‘pick our brains’ we’d be only too delighted to chat with you.